Saturday, July 18, 2009


July 18, 2009

So much to do before school starts in a month. Ryan will be attending preschool this year and has orientation in a few weeks. Garrett is going into second grade. I need to clean out their closets, move beds around, shop for school clothes, etc. The list goes on and on. As soon as they get back from Utah, we need to get ready for the County Fair. They both need clothes to show in. This should be interesting. It is Ryan's first year to participate in the booster shows. It will be cute!

I just got home from my annual scrapbooking trip about an hour ago. I need to go and start putting stuff away. Didn't get as much completed as I hoped to but had a great time.

We are adopting a baby girl from Ethiopia and need to get busy on gathering info next week for all of the required paperwork. It is going to be an adventurous journey!

God bless!

0 comments: