Saturday, September 5, 2009

What a day!


September 5, 2009

What a Saturday! Brent volunteered me to make fettucini alfredo for the guys at work today. It was quite the job. I cooked and cooked. I took them three big bowls of fettucini, three large loaves of garlic bread, and a chocolate cake. My kitchen was a disaster after I got done, but every one of them loved it!

Garrett got in trouble today because he didn't listen to me. He asked to ride his bike and I told him he could but that he could only ride it in the alley back and forth. He decided to go and ride bikes with a neighbor kid. Needless to say, he got in trouble for not listening. He got grounded the rest of the day from his bike and sent to his room. He fell asleep and so did Ryan.

Since they were both asleep and Brent was at work, I decided to add to the blog. I added lots of pictures. I tried to add music, but for some reason, I couldn't get it to work. :(

We are going to Albuquerque on Thursday afternoon to finish up our home study with the social worker. As soon as the home study report is finalized, we can apply to Immigration. Once we have the approval from Immigration, we can send our dossier to Ethiopia. I know our baby girl is out there and I can't wait to bring her home!

My next blog should be about our decision to adopt and the journey we took to get there. Until then, have a great day!

0 comments: