Saturday, June 5, 2010

My Heart Hurts Today....


It has been almost 6 months since our paperwork has been in Ethiopia waiting to be matched with you.  That's a long time to wait to see your face. That's a long time to wait for anything.  I know you are coming and I know I will see your face soon but today it seems far away.  Today, my heart hurts for you and I am just going to give that pain to God.

Father, my heart hurts to see my baby girl today.  I know you know what hurt feels like and so I am giving this to you.  I am leaning on you today because I know you can make it better.  I know that you will reveal her face to me when it is time but today I am feeling as if that time will never come.  In Proverbs 19:21, your word says, "You can make many plans, but the Lord's purpose will prevail."  Father, help me to remember that my plans are not your plans and that when it is your time to show me who my baby is, I will know.  I am giving this to you today and ask  you to take my hurt away.  Thank you Jesus that I can give all my sorrows and worries to you.  Thank you for loving me!  Amen.


So baby girl, until it is the Lord's time to reveal your face to us, I will keep dreaming of you and waiting to see you.  I know that you to are waiting to come home, come to your forever family.  I can't wait until the day you are home and sitting beside me and we are waiting on each other no more.

I love you sweet girl!  Momma

0 comments: