Friday, November 4, 2011

30 Days of Thankfulness


So I'm feelin' the need to blog.  I'm not sure why.  Maybe its because its November and I have much to be thankful for. Maybe its because I have now neglected my blog since having three kids here and working full time.  I'm not sure why I feel the need to blog or if anyone even reads this blog but I figured, I would blog and see what happens.

Many FB friends and bloggers are blogging 30 days of thankfulness and I guess I'm feeling a little convicted to blog about that so here goes my first one (I am behind a few days) and we will see where it goes.

#1 - I am thankful for Jesus!

Without Jesus, I would be nowhere.  I look back over my life and realize that this is not the life I had planned but it is SO.MUCH.BETTER!  His ways are always better than ours! Praise God!

With Jesus, I am so much better off. I know where my future lies.  I know where my hope lies.

I'm so thankful to Jesus for the life He has given me.

He has given me a wonderful husband and three beautiful children. A warm house, a safe community, a career that I enjoy (on most days), an amazing church family, a home group like no other, and so much more.

My list could go on and on but since I have a few more days to blog, I will stop here for now.

0 comments: