Here are ten random things I'm thankful for today -
1 - Thankful for my Savior and celebrating His resurrection!
2 - Over the top thankful for my babysitter, Joann Calderon. I love that I don't have to worry about my kids being taken care of while I work!!!
3 - My adoption family and the chance Ella and I had to visit some of them this past weekend.
4 - My husband and that he is my biggest supporter and encourager. It has been an awesome 14 years! I can't wait to see what is in store for us next.
5 - My oldest son Garrett. So excited to see him baptized on Easter Sunday. He has been such a sweet spirit since he was born. He is always giving and always concerned with others. It will be a fun ride to watch what our Savior does in his life.
6 - Ryan, my middle child. He has always had characteristics of being the middle child, even before we knew there would be a third child. How funny God gave him these characteristics even before we knew we would have a third. He is carefree and always wants to have fun - life is a party to him!
7 - Ella, my sweet baby who grew in my heart. I thank God that He brought you into our lives every single day. It has been an absolute joy to watch you be meshed into our home and our family. It has been a complete blast to watch you squeal with joy each time one of your brothers chases you. I absolutely love to hear you squeal with joy when they play with you.
8 - My job. Even though I complain about it and it makes me crazy dealing with some of my employees and my providers, I love what I do. I love that we are here in our community and able to offer health care services to those who wouldn't otherwise be able to access care.
9 - My home group. They are awesome and have been great supporters through our journey. They just get it and do life with us. I love them!
10 - The Word of God. I love how He speaks to us through it and guides us to do life.
Wednesday, April 20, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



0 comments:
Post a Comment