Monday, May 24, 2010

Fundraising Success


Wow! Wow! Wow! That's about all I can say for what God did for us this past Saturday.  We had the Spaghetti Dinner Fundraiser on May 22 at the church.  We sold about 170 tickets for the dinner and raised $3600!!!!!!!! I am completely blown away by how God blessed us!

It was a great evening with awesome spaghetti (even if I do say so myself :0)! Mike and Mark played music for us and your daddy got up and thanked everyone for coming.  It was an awesome night!

Thanks so much to all who helped throughout the day! I could not have done it without Arlas, Tami, and Betsy!

Little girl - so many people are investing in your life right now! We can't wait to get you home so you can see everyone who helped!

Thanks again everyone! We love you!!!!

0 comments: