Today it is Mother's Day and while I celebrate with your brothers and your daddy, I can't help but look forward to next year when you will be with us celebrating. We had a great day today. We worshipped our Father at church. During church, I spoke about adoption and foster care. It was hard for me to get up there but God gave me a message and I needed to share it. People listened and I am encouraged and excited to see what God is going to do at West Main with adoption and foster care. God tells us to take care of the orphans so that's what we are going to do. We also sold Spaghetti Dinner fundraiser tickets. People made donations who couldn't be there and some tickets were sold. We are praying for a successful fundraiser. After church, we took Grandma to lunch in Roswell. We then went to the nursing home to see Grandpa too. Dad and I rode the motorcycle to Roswell. It was a windy ride on the way back but it was fun. Daddy and I don't get to do that very often. It will be less often when you get here, but that's okay. We can't wait for you to be here.
Your church family is so excited for you to get here. They tell Daddy and I that we will be meeting you soon so get our bags packed. I can't wait until we know when that will be. I would love to start getting ready now.
Last night, there was a Heart for Africa fundraiser event at the local coffee house. Your brother Ryan and I went. I spoke about orphans and the ministry for a few minutes. It was good practice for me today. Church was packed when I spoke and I know that it was no accident that I spoke today on Mother's Day about orphans who don't always get to spend such a day with their mothers.
Your dad and I were blessed today as donations were given to us. A very unexpected donation was made to us. You know who you are and we are truly blessed by you. I am proud to call you my friends!
Baby girl, we can't wait to see your face. I know the day when we will see your face is coming soon. Your brothers can't wait to see you. They call you Ella and talk about you to anyone who will listen. It is going to be even more crazy how they will talk about you when we see your sweet face.
Until then, we love you!
Your family
Sunday, May 9, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



0 comments:
Post a Comment