We woke up Friday morning and brought our donations for KVI downstairs. As I was going downstairs, I fell and sprained my ankle! I quickly got up after I fell to make sure I could walk on my foot. I could so even though I was in excruciating pain, I was very glad. I did not want to have to go to the hospital in Africa! I took 800 mg of Ibuprofen and switched my shoes to my tennis shoes. I walked on it all day and by the time we returned that night, my ankle was huge!
We went to KVI in the morning while the other families were at court. We gave our donations to the orphanage where Ella spent 6 weeks. They were so thankful for the donations and were surprised at the amount of clothing. We played with the kids and gave them dum dums and chocolate. Garrett played soccer with the kids. We loved our time there!
We then went and had lunch at a place called Amsterdam. After lunch we went to the TH. I loved seeing our baby girl! I delivered care packages to the Smith boy and the Pierce kids on Friday. It was so fun doing this! We spent time with Ella and then we left. We went to Island Breeze for dinner. It was awesome food! We then went back to the GH and slept.



0 comments:
Post a Comment