We got up Wednesday morning, had breakfast at our guest house and then went to Yebsabi for orientation with Duni. After orientation, we went and did some shopping in the market. I quickly bought everything I could think of for souvenirs and thank you gifts. David, Job, and Yonas only wanted us to shop in three stores because that is who they trusted. I bought some scarves, traditional dresses for Ella, bracelets, bread baskets, wood carvings for the wall, and a traditional coffee set. After shopping, we went to eat lunch at Blue Tops with all the families who were in country for court and Embassy appointments. So many families in country! We went to the transition home after lunch and gave our donations and spent time with Ella! I love walking in the TH and hearing all the nannies say her Ethiopian name! She is a little celebrity there! She has the best smile, the cutest dimples, the chunkiest legs, and the best cheeks! We love holding Ella. She is so precious and so happy. We fed her another bottle and she fell asleep in our arms. After the TH, we went to the Hilton to eat with the Williams family. It was a great time of fellowship and awesome food!
As we drove around the city to our different destinations today, Brent and Garrett threw Dum Dums from the van. The kids would flock to the van to get handfuls of suckers. They had a blast doing that.



0 comments:
Post a Comment