Thursday, September 9, 2010

Ella is coming home!!!!


We got the call yesterday at 9:34 am that we had been anxiously waiting for.  Five weeks after we passed court, we are returning to Ethiopia to bring our daughter home! I knew deep, deep down in my heart that we would have the September 15 Embassy date and we do! I knew that God has been working on bringing our daughter home and that my mother's intuition was correct in knowing when sweet Ella would be home! We serve an amazing God!

We fly out of Albuquerque at 8:14 am on Sunday, September 12 and return to Albuquerque on Saturday, September 18 at 4:55 pm with Ella!!!!!  We will spend the night in Albuquerque and drive the four hours home on Sunday.  We should be home about the time our church family is getting out of church.  I can't wait for Ella to be introduced to the people who have prayed her home and have given financially to get her here.

GOD PLACES THE LONELY IN FAMILIES! PSALM 68-5-6

2 comments:

The Davidsons on September 10, 2010 at 4:16 AM said...

Awesome news!! Congratulations!!

Olson Family on September 21, 2010 at 6:13 PM said...

So excited for you & your family! I just saw on your e-mail to the Ygroup that you're home now! Congratulations! What a doll!