Wow! I cannot believe it has been eight months since we were in Ethiopia. I can't believe that eight months ago, my daughter was handed to me for forever!!! It has been the hardest, happiest unbelievable eight months of our lives!!! I look at the little girl my daughter was eight months ago and where she is today and I marvel at our God!!! We could not have done this journey without His love and your prayers!!! Ella has adjusted unbelievably well. Her pediatrician is in amazement of her adjustment as well as our social worker. God has done a mighty work in her and in us!
Here is a picture of her on the porch of the transition home the day we took custody.
Below is a picture of the boys and Ella taken on Easter Sunday. What a difference love, family, and security make in the life of a child!
I look at these precious gifts I have been given and thank God for them. I fall short being their mommy every day but each day is new. Jesus, please help me to be the mommy they need me to be.
0 comments:
Post a Comment