Monday, July 26, 2010

Court - August 5!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Yes, I know I posted a few days ago about having a court date on October 1 but we serve an AWESOME God who changed our court date to August 5.  We are leaving for Ethiopia on Saturday and will meet our baby girl on Monday, August 2. I cannot believe this!!!!!  Talk about a total shock and awe!

Thank you Jesus for answering prayer! Thank you for moving our court date and our meetcha day by two whole months!

Please pray with us that we pass the first time! Once we pass court, we can post pictures of our sweet girl.  Please pray that they were either able to locate the birth mother or that the police letter will be sufficient for the judge stating that the police were unable to find her.

Our God is the God of miracles and I have complete faith that we will pass next week!

3 comments:

The Shorts on July 26, 2010 at 12:28 PM said...

Wonderful news!!! Praise the Lord !

Debb on July 26, 2010 at 1:36 PM said...

Oh My Gosh! SUCH GREAT NEWS!!!! How EXCITING! God is SOOOO GOOD!! Praying that you get all things in order for your trip and that your union with your daughter is especially blessed! WOW! This means she will be HOME sooner too! YIPPEEEE!!!!! Can't wait to see her sweet face! :o)

Mark and Wendy on July 27, 2010 at 1:18 AM said...

I can't begin to tell you how excited I am for you! What an amazing answer to prayer!