Oh my goodness, the long awaited day is finally here! I can't believe it! So many feelings are going through my mind and my heart. I can't wait to finally hold our daughter. My daughter who has been growing in my heart who I've only seen pictures of. I will finally get to hold her and kiss her and love on her! I am so excited to go but I'm also sad because Ryan isn't going. I will miss that little boy terribly while we are gone. Then when we come home, I will be so excited to see Ryan but will miss Ella so badly while we wait for Embassy clearance. I can't wait until my family is all on one continent, in the same state and under the same roof!
Here we go - I can't believe it! Please pray for our family and pray that we pass court on Thursday and can show everyone our beautiful girl's face!
Saturday, July 31, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comments:
Can't wait to hear & see the details of your family being completed! What an beautiful time!!!
Post a Comment