Thursday, November 18, 2010

Progress!!!


Well little Miss Ella is learning so much! She has finally learned to crawl.  She has been "army" crawling for a few weeks now and could get where she wanted to go pretty quickly.  Well just the past few days she has finally gotten up on all fours and is off! Her favorite places to go are anywhere that I am and if you set her bottle down for her, she goes for it.  It is so stinking cute to see her move!

She has also learned to pull herself up to a standing position when she is holding on to the furniture.  Oh my, I don't know if I am ready for her to walk.  She loves to "walk" with her brothers holding her up.  She laughs and laughs as they hold her hands and she walks around.  So cute!!!

She has also started saying "up" and "uh oh!"  She repeats these after you say them so needless to say we are hearing a lot of it around here because her brothers think it is fun!

All of this progress has been just in this week! I can't wait to see what other changes are coming.  Wonder if it will be some teeth popping through?!?

0 comments: