It has become quite apparent over the past few weeks that Ella knows that I am her momma. It is so sweet and really the best feeling in the entire world!!!
When daddy is off work, the kids stay home with him and work in the shop and hang out at the house. They have a blast doing it and Ella is learning to enjoy herself with daddy. However, the minute I come home, she is glued to me! She has this look where she looks at daddy and lets him know that I am her momma by patting me on the chest or on the back. It is as if she is saying, "look her daddy, you are pretty cool but this is my momma and she is the best!" It is undeniably the sweetest thing. I love how she has bonded with me and she knows that I am coming for her when I am done working and I will not leave her. She lets everyone know that I am hers by patting me and giving them that look.
Thank you Jesus for putting her in our family and blessing our socks off!
Thursday, November 18, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comments:
This brought tears to my eyes. I'm hoping the bonding and attaching goes as well with our wee little one:)
Post a Comment